Tort and Insurance Law Seminar, Friday, October 23, 2020
We are excited to share with you the latest developments in Tort and Insurance Law and how to navigate the new normal during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are thrilled to have some of our best and brightest lawyers presenting along with our exceptional award-winning guest speaker, Paul Matthews. Beyond this great educational content, there will be plenty of opportunities to connect and ask questions with this engaged and professional team.
Friday, October 23, 2020
12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, this year’s seminar will be virtual.
There is no fee to attend but registration is required.
- Case Law and Appellate Updates: What they Mean for You: Dani N. Cepernich, SCM Lawyer
- The Regulatory Sandbox – News and Anecdotes from the Trenches: Andrew M. Morse, SCM Lawyer
- The Effects of Covid-19 on Mediation and ADR in Utah: Guest Speaker Paul H. Matthews, Utah Arbitration and Mediation
- How Utah HB312 – Maintenance Funding Practices Act – May Affect Your Next Lawsuit: Bryson Brown, SCM Lawyer
- Mitigating Pain and Suffering Damages from a Defense Perspective: Ruth A. Shapiro, SCM Lawyer
- Live Q&A Panel Discussion
- Tort & Insurance Desk Reference Manual Updates: Robert W. Thompson, SCM Lawyer