Fostering an environment where women attorneys can thrive and mentor the next generation of women leaders
Snow Christensen & Martineau believes providing our clients with excellent legal services includes supporting the advancement of women in the legal profession. To this end, Snow Women was created as a group of women lawyers to combine their experiences and expertise to promote the success of women attorneys and better serve the clients of Snow Christensen & Martineau.
Specifically, Snow Women was created with five main goals in mind:
- Recruit and retain top female attorneys in the state;
- Meet the diverse needs of clients;
- Facilitate open discussion and resolution of women’s issues within our firm;
- Foster an environment where women attorneys can thrive and mentor the next generation of women leaders; and
- Promote and support women professionals and stakeholders in our local and state-wide communities.
The attorneys of Snow Women are committed to the Communities they serve and participate in a number of local and state-wide organizations, such as Women of Water; Utah Association of Realtors; Utah Women Unite; Utah Minority Bar Association; Utah Association for Justice; Volunteers of America Homeless Youth Resource Center; and the Rocky Mountain Innocence Center.
Additionally, these women attorneys practice in a range of diverse areas of law, including governmental defense, employment law, water and environmental law, complex commercial litigation, professional licensure actions, personal injury defense, construction defect litigation, intellectual property disputes, food and beverage law, civil rights litigation, white collar criminal defense, and professional liability defense.
To learn more about the women attorneys comprising Snow Women, see the below links to their individual pages.