Michael Carlston leads the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group. His work focuses on counseling developers, investors, businesses, and governmental entities in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions including negotiating and implementing the terms of commercial real estate and other complex transactions, preparing loan documents, and commercial litigation.
Michael also represented hundreds of victims of the 2012 Wood Hollow Fire in Central Utah (which destroyed dozens of homes, recreational properties, agricultural businesses, and more), recovering significant amounts on behalf of his clients.
- J.D., University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, 1973
- B.S., University of Utah, cum laude, 1970
Bar & Court Admissions
- Utah State Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- United States Supreme Court
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals