Kim Wilson leads the firm’s credit and financial services practice. He has represented banks and other financial institutions in a wide range of loan documentation, litigation, and loan enforcement matters for more than three decades.
Kim’s client roster includes some of the most respected and renowned banks and corporations in the world as well as small and medium sized businesses and financial institutions.
- J.D., University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, 1973
- B.S., University of Utah, Political Science, 1970
Bar & Court Admissions
- Utah State Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- United States Supreme Court
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Claims