Not So Final Judgements: Potential Traps and Pitfalls with Rule 58A in Property Cases
Today, SCM lawyer Adam M. Pace presented on the ‘Potential Traps and Pitfalls with Rule 58A in Property Cases’ for the Utah State Bar’s Continuing Legal Education.
Some topics covered include:
- What is a Final Judgement?
- Why are Final Judgements Important?
- Finality Standards Prior to 2015 Amendments to Utah Rules of Civil Procedure
- 2015 Amendments to Rules of Civil Procedure
- What is a “Separate Document?”
- Case Review Griffin v. SCM, 2020 UT 33 (June 10, 2020)
- Final Judgements in Property Cases
Should you have any questions about this or need legal assistance please reach out to Adam personally at (801) 322-9265 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to review the PowerPoint presentation.